Comprehensive Planning, Dedicated Representation
Fairfax Elder Law and Estate Planning Attorneys
Are you dealing with an elderly parent, disabled family member or special needs child? Do you have young children you need to plan for, in the event something should happen to you? Do you feel overwhelmed by the important legal decisions that need to be made? You are not alone. We can help you.
At the northern Virginia law firm of Jean Galloway Ball, PLC, we can help you make the right decisions for you and your family members. Our clients understand the value of family, and so do we.
Call our offices in Fairfax today at 703-359-9213 to discuss your situation with a caring and experienced lawyer, or contact us online.
Comprehensive and Highly Skilled
Since 1988, we have offered individuals and families high-quality legal services custom-tailored to their specific needs in planning for the future. In 1988, the firm was first founded by Jean R. Galloway, mother of Jean Galloway Ball and a nationally renowned and respected specialist for the elderly.
The current firm of Jean Galloway Ball, PLC, is the culmination of 20 years of conscientious dedication and developed practice in elder law, estate planning, Trusts, estate and Trust administration and fiduciary litigation.
Our firm has built a reputation for providing highly customized legal services to help our clients address immediate needs and achieve long-term goals, including:
- Estate Planning: Wills, living Trusts, estate tax planning, irrevocable life insurance Trusts, Trusts for gifting to children, estate planning in second marriages, postmortem tax planning, and pet trusts.
- Life Care Planning: Medical and financial powers of attorney, living wills, advance medical directives, and decision-making tools for adults that assure control over their life as they age or if they become disabled.
- Special Needs Planning: Powers of attorney, guardianships and conservatorships, special needs Trusts and long term care planning for disabled adults and care management for the elderly, and children with special needs.
- Elder Law: Public benefits eligibility, Medicaid planning (qualification and asset preservation), family care agreements, Veteran's aid and attendance benefits, guardianships and conservatorships, nursing home contracts, long term care planning, insurance, and continuing care retirement community contracts.
- Probate, Estate and Trust Administration: Administration of estates through the probate courts, guidance for executors and heirs of estates, Trust administration, and contested wills and estates.
- Fiduciary Litigation: Financial abuse of seniors and disabled adults; Trust accounting; impeaching, reforming, and modifying Wills and Trusts; defending and attacking Wills and Trusts; problems with fiduciaries, trustees, agents and powers of attorneys; undue influence and fraud issues; and uncontested and contested guardianships.
Our experienced and accomplished attorneys maintain a client-centric approach to provide knowledgeable legal guidance to families and individuals in northern Virginia and suburban Maryland. We are especially effective in helping families who are faced with important decisions regarding the future of a loved one's care.
We Are Prepared to Guide You
Contact us today to schedule an appointment about your elder law concerns. The detailed information and sound legal advice you will receive can go a long way toward granting you the peace of mind you deserve.